Being S.M.A.R.T. with Goals
Goals are about being smart.
The abbreviation stands for goals that are Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Results-focused and Time bound. Impero Consulting is growing from strength to strength using these principles of S.M.A.R.T. by the services it offers, and the way it offers them.
Think about it: If you do not have any, how will you know where you are going? Even more so, how will you know when you get there? What would the rewards be of getting nowhere in particular? To scale and grow your business, you need to forge a direction for your company. This is possible, if you have a vision and mission. Without a clear plan, how can you excel? The answer is simple: you generally can’t.
Impero Consulting has various goals:
- Increase SMS sending by 10% per year based on the previous year
- Increase email sending by 10% per year based on the previous year
- Get at least 3 more recurring clients every year for its main services: web development, bulk SMS sending, and bulk email sending
- Get at least 95% approval rating from all feedback received from clients – consistently
Although these may look small, we are adhering to the these S.M.A.R.T. principles:
- Ours are specific.
- Our goals are measurable.
- Ours are achievable.
- We focus on results.
- We set ourselves a time limit.
Henry Ford said: “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” Without proper goal setting, you will keep doing the things you have always done, and keep getting the same results (or the lack thereof). There is a wealth of information about goal-setting on the web. Google for “smart goals” and you will have reading material for hours!
When you make use of Impero Consulting’s services, you not only help us to fulfill our goals, but you get great services and service at great value.